.

Friday, June 7, 2019

New York City Adventure Essay Example for Free

New York City Adventure EssayMy favorite get by Ive always been on was definitely my first trip to New York City. Through the many stores and massive crowds of people I learned some important life lessons, other than how much I enjoy cubital joint room. The Big Apple was more that just a city to me, it was an experience, in fact, the whole trip was an experience Whether it was the airplane ride to Manhattan, the city itself, or the northern game we went too, I had an amazing time. I never will forget that early morning where drove up to the Charlotte-Douglas Airport and I began my NYC journey. I walked in to see people scattered across the airport kindred ants after an anthill was knocked over. My parents instantly went to get our boarding passes but with all the noise it was toilsome to keep up. While my parents were getting a bag checked at the front desk I began to look around and I saw all the people. piddling did I know how many people Id end up seeing in the next wee k aloneThen we began to roll our suitcases up to the for surety section of the airport. After just a few crazy minutes we were in the terminal area. It was hard to take in it all, but before I knew it I was boarding my plane to New York, New York It all happened so fast, one second I was getting on a plane, the next I was sitting in a hotel looking down my window at The city that never sleeps (and with all the traffic and noise outside Im pretty sure the people here dont sleep either). Despite my lack of sleep, early the next morning my family and I were walking through the streets of New York City. We walked through Rockefeller heart and saw some of the studios where TV shows were filmed. We went on a ferry ride to see The Statue of Liberty, which itself was a beautiful site.We ate classic foods for the area, like New York pizza pie from Grand Central Station, and a hot dog from Coney Island. All together this made for the greatest day ever, and believe me I slept through the dark since all that touring made me really tired No matter how exhausted I was, I was ready to wake up and do it all once more the next day The day before we were going to take our trip back home we decided to go to a New York Yankee baseball game game. I dont know that much about baseball, but It was still a great game Though our seats werent great, we did get to see one of the more or less classic baseball teams do what they do best Since I wasnt to attached to the game I got to sit back, drink my soda, and watch some good baseball. I must say the most exciting thing about the whole game didnt come till the final hours when the game went to over time.After 3 extra innings the star player slugged a ball right out of the park for the Yankees to win. It seemed like all the fans were dancing out of the stadium and it was a amend way to end the perfect trip. We packed a lot of fun into such a short trip, sometimes ill look back and it feels like Im still in that crowded city walking the streets. With the taxis and all the unique people, Im not sure anyone could forget it In retrospect I only gaze I could have stayed longer to enjoy the trip even more On the plane ride there, walking through the city, or sitting up high at the Yankees game, my first trip to New York City was the best trip Ive ever been on. Now I can say, one of the greatest things that ever happened to me was when I took a bite out of the Big Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment