.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Contemporary Issues in the Real Estate and Impact of a Business Man Essay

Contemporary Issues in the Real Estate and pertain of a Business Man - Essay ExampleWith the great interest and point I concur in real-estate business, I would majorly want to venture into lean upscale store investment as persona of the real-estate portfolio I seek to build. This will make it possible to tap on the newly developing securities industry segment in the real estate, which is spelling doom for the traditionally expansive and blotted office and live spaces3. Thus, my think would be to venture in the real-estate development that specifically invests in shopping centers and malls that are strategically placed in upscale neighborhoods, which are partitioned into lean stores and tenant spaces. This will enable my real-estate portfolio to hear advantage of the change magnitude read for lean store tenant spaces, while at the same time enabling my tenants to take advantage of the increasing online shopping trend for the sell customers.The issue of lean-store tenant sp ace is important to me since my focus and business acumen is majorly on the real-estate business, which I seek to expand and move internationally. Online retail shopping is a globally developing customer trend. Therefore, focusing my real-estate portfolio on the construction of commercial structures offering lean tenant spaces is a facilitative strategy both for the future sustainability of my real-estate business as well as for the retail business seeking to enhance the online shopping experience for their customers. This way, building a real-estate business that is focused on upscale lean-tenant space stores development will ensure that my real estate business will concord an advantage of offering low-cost renting retail spaces, thus attracting more retail businesses and increasing the demand for my real-estate portfolio in the increasingly competitive real-estate business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment