.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Healthy Boy-Girl Relationships

Reading Report Strain Checks Focal Technology & Livelihood study Summary IV thaumaturgy The first lesson was around healthy boy-girl relationships. Topics overwhelm familiaritys in mate selection, The differences between Love and Infatuation and things to keep in point roughly dating. The second lesson was all about courtship and intricacy. thither were even some things I didnt know about gentlemanage true courtship practices like Harlan and things like that.We in like manner reviewed some modern ways of courtship and all about dating and choosing lifetime partners. We similarly tackled the engagement recess and responsibilities of the engaged couples. The third lesson was all about families the social and heathen changes, family composition, roles and responsibilities and Filipino values that seem to dwindle through time and we moldiness(prenominal) strive to keep alive. Reflection I learned a group about these things, and how to handle myself as a teen, how I sh ould patiently hold in for the right time, and how to choose my lifetime partner when the time comes.Since Im still in high school, most feelings come as puppy love and infatuation, and also I should prioritize my studies first because I must first annoy a Job ND quern a lot of m wizy in the first place I start engaging in my love lifeboats I dont take to be like another(prenominal) people who start families even though they didnt finish schooling yet and they dont bewilder a budget. I also learned about things I should always bear in mind when someday I start my own family and I should teach my children the equal values my p arnts, grandparents and ancestors passed down from generation to generation. Bible says aboutIV John What the 1) Friendship In the Bible, unrivaled of the most common stories about assistantship is that of David and Jonathan. Although Jonathans father, King Saul, wanted to murder David, Jonathan still cared for him, love him and treated him like a br other. Verses about Friendship Proverbs 1824 A man of many companions may come to ruin, only when there Is a mate who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 275-6 Better is open rebuke than inexplicable Ecclesiastic 49 Two are better than one, because they view a good return for their work If one falls down, his friend can help him up.But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up 2) Courtship Isaac and Rebirths story is one of the most loved in the Bible. It reminds us that divinity knows whats best for us, and he has someone prepared. We only have to trust his testament because he has the perfect timing. It also warns us non to choose partners outside our faith, because unbeli invariablys can lead us astray. Verses about Courtship John 1 512 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Corinthians 614-15 Do not be bound together with unbelievers for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has christ with Belief, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? John 1 59 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you intention ye in my love. 3) engagement Engagement is important. It shows your distressfulness in wanting to marry your partner. The Bible says the same. It also talks about Gods love for us and how he volition betroth us in righteousness, wise Judgment, lopsidedness and mercies.It also reminds us that we should agree with each other and love each other, for that, as the Bible says, is the bond of preferences. Verses about Engagement Hoses 219-20 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in Judgment, and in lopsidedness, and in mercies. Amos 33 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? Colombians 314 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of preferences. 4) Marriage The Bible has a lot to say about marriage.I only chose a few verses but these are very long because I love the point the writers are trying to make. Marriage is a sacred thing. A promise and a commitment for a lifetime. But some people these days arent victorious marriage seriously. Read what the Bible says Verses about Marriage Matthew 194-6 Havent you read, he replied, that at the beginning the Creator made them male and female, and said, For this reason a man will come forth his father and mother and be unify to his wife, and the two will flummox one flesh? So they separate. Ephesians 522-33 Wives, take aim to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the gunpoint of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church asks to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, Just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the gashing with water through the word, and to bring in her to himself a s a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, Just as Christ does the church for we are members of his body. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. This is a profound mysterybut I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must treasure her husband.Hebrews 134-7 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage tooshie kept pure, for God will Judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, Never will I leave you never will I forsake you. So we say with confidence, The Lord is my helper I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Remember your leaders, who talk the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and simulate their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment